Terms of Service
TRADE MARKS, COPYRIGHTS, AND RESTRICTIONS
Preferred Carriers Inc is very respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to its sites on the Internet. Please see our Customer Privacy Statement at (Privacy Statement). This Website places a “cookie” in the browser files of Preferred Carriers Inc user’s computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information. Although the cookie could enable Preferred Carriers Inc to relate a user’s use of Preferred Carriers Inc site to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided, Preferred Carriers Inc does not do so for any kids’ sites. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, telephone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people.
A SPECIAL NOTE FOR PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY
On sites specifically designed for children, Preferred Carriers Inc makes a special effort to encourage children to consult with their parents before furnishing data. However, Preferred Carriers Inc believes that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
Preferred Carriers Inc, whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site, is not responsible for their content (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
The materials on the Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Preferred Carriers Inc disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Preferred Carriers Inc does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that Preferred Carrier’s Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Preferred Carriers Inc does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in Preferred Carrier’s Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Preferred Carriers Inc) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The material that you read in Preferred Carriers Inc Website is provided solely for entertainment and promotional purposes. The information and opinions expressed in Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms or other forums conducted on this site (“Forums”) are not necessarily those of Preferred Carriers Inc or its affiliated or related entities or content providers and Preferred Carriers Inc makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Furthermore, neither Preferred Carriers Inc nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such data/materials or to whom such data/materials may be furnished) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based on or resulting from any information or opinions provided on this Website.
- Any notes, message/billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Preferred Carriers Inc throughout the universe and Preferred Carriers Inc shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to Preferred Carrier’s Website, you agree that Preferred Carriers Inc. has the right to publish the material for any type of use as outlined above including promotional and advertising purposes.
- Preferred Carriers Inc is not responsible for any material posted on our Forums. You shall not submit or otherwise publish through such Forums any content which:
- Labels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening
- Infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks
- Violates any law
- Advocates illegal activity
- Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services (collectively “Non-Approved Material”).
- You agree to indemnify Preferred Carriers Inc and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations, and warranties.
E-MAIL AND POSTINGS RECEIVED
Do not post any threatening or libelous e-mails or material on this site that would be considered a violation of any law. Preferred Carriers Inc. will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Preferred Carriers Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you, any third party or Artona bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this site shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of Alberta, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Preferred Carriers Inc.